Sunday 22 July 2018

SC 2018 Stats Post #3

Sunshine Coast BC January - June 2018 Real Estate Sales - All Types

As mentioned in the previous 2018 stats posts, I had hoped to being posting in May; however, those plans fell through, so this post covers 6 months in two parts. Post #3 looks at all sales on a month-to-month and year-over-year basis. It then shows the distribution of these sales within the SC market areas.

To view images, right click on image and choose to open in a new tab.

January to April, 2018



(Note: I just noticed I forgot to change the year in the topmost, left side sales table. It should “2018-Residential Sales by Area.”)

May - June 2018



(Note: The highlighted data in the tables are changes made to data. These changes are affecting data up to two years old. I’ll have more to say about this in future posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first inclination was to moderate to avoid trolling; however, l'll now take a wait and see attitude. Comments will appear as soon as published. If I start seeing garbage comments, I'll flick the switch and return to moderating. Skook