Monday 26 September 2016

Skook's Chatter #1

I hate Blogger. I used it twice before about ten years ago before Google took it over. The text editor was shit to use back then and it’s still shit to use today. You would think that Google with its bazillion, gazillion dollars could have spent a few sous to develop something that functioned half decently. I tell you if this wonky piece of garbage is the best that Google can offer then there is no damn way I'll ever get into one of their driverless cars. Are you reading this Google!!

The text editor is why it took me so long to start posting - I just couldn’t face it. I'll be popping a valium or taking big swig of Drambuie before each post and another swig before I upload each image. What a friggin nightmare. I’ll be lucky to make it to the end of the year. So, bear with me folks – be patient for posts. I gonna have to be well fortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first inclination was to moderate to avoid trolling; however, l'll now take a wait and see attitude. Comments will appear as soon as published. If I start seeing garbage comments, I'll flick the switch and return to moderating. Skook